Do it yourself Relaxation


How to relax your own way
Let’s face it, some people’s idea of relaxation is completely different than others. Perhaps the sound of a running stream makes some people instantly relax while others feel an inexplicable desire to go pee. hehe!
I have stumbled onto a wonderful website that allows you to make your own relaxation sounds, including what you like while avoiding what you don’t.
The interface is quite easy to use and you will be up and running in a matter of seconds. The website is Naturesoundsfor.me and here is a look at the interface.
naturesoundsforme interface

Added Benefit
When I made my own custom relaxation audio, I found it helpful to go online and find a scenic picture that reminded me of the sounds I was hearing. In my case, I chose a creek, Forest birds, a  flute and the occasional giggling of children at play. Then I went online and found this picture at the free morguefile.com.
file0002054856246
Here is the link to the personal relaxation audio I made if you are interested. Bridge Over Stream

Comments

Popular Posts